Uniquely formulated to hydrate dry and dehydrated skin.
What it is?
Skin Moisture IQ is a science-led, 28-day smart supplement system uniquely formulated to hydrate dry and dehydrated skin.
Carefully calibrated to support the appearance of hydrated, smooth, supple and radiant skin across the whole body, Skin Moisture IQ delivers an intensive moisture shot to skin, working from the inside out.
This 28-day system contains an expertly curated combination of five intelligent supplement capsules, skilfully combined by our skin researchers to deliver calculated doses of targeted ingredients. Featuring hyaluronic acid, ceramides, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin D and a modern multivitamin complex.
Housed in convenient daily pods, the five daily capsules contain a total of 36 ingredients, specifically selected for their evidence backed benefits supporting skin hydration and overall skin health. The capsules in this smart supplement system work in synergy to deliver multi-layered skin hydration.
Each pod contains a daily dose of the following skin supplements:
- Skin Moisture Lock™ combines hyaluronic acid with ceramides in our patent-pending formula. Plumps, hydrates and supports younger looking skin from the inside out.
- Skin Omegas+ two capsules synergising omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced fish oil, omega-6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil and vitamin A.
- Skin Vit A+ provides vitamin A and vitamin D. Vitamin A helps support skin cell renewal and maintain skin health*.
- Skin Vitality contains vital co-factors for skin health* in a modern multivitamin comprising 28 evidence-backed ingredients. Including vitamins C, E, B2, B3, zinc and magnesium.
Suitable for all skin types seeking added hydration and radiance. Particularly recommended for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, disturbed skin barriers and thinning skin.
The experts recommend this product for those challenged with dry and dehydrated skin. Suitable for all skin types who experience dehydration and highly recommend usage during cold winter months to help offset the effects of seasonal change on skin.
Additionally recommended for anyone with skin frequently exposed to aggressive substances, such as hand sanitiser.
No artificial colourings or flavourings, non-GMO, gluten free.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- Multi-layered skin hydration and comfort
- For smooth, hydrated, supple and radiant skin
- Works to support the skin barrier
- Head to toe treatment, including scalp health*
- Promotes youthful-looking skin
- Supports skin health*
- *Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
THE SCIENCE OF THE SUPPLEMENTS
+ The pilot studies are conducted by the Advanced Nutrition Programme to ensure the highest-quality products.
+The Advanced Nutrition Programme Doctors, Nutritionists and Skin Health Experts research what goes into every single supplement – there’s no preservatives
+ Every capsule is triple tested for maximum potency and efficacy
EARTH + IMPACT
They care about the planet just as much as they care about your skin. These are just some of the ways they’re working towards a better future:
- They have full traceability of all of our ingredients
- Their packaging is 100% recyclable
- All of the fish oils are sustainably sourced
- Their warehouses uses 100% renewable energy
Ceramides - Ceramides are naturally occurring skin lipids (fats) that are a major component of the skin. Skin Moisture Lock uses a source of ceramides from Lipowheat oil.
Hyaluronic Acid - Natural substance found in the dermal layer of the skin. It's able to hold 1000 times it's weight in water which helps keep the structure of the skin firm and plump.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Sourced from scientifically researched and sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world leading supplier known to exceed stringent quality and purity standards. Certified by Friend of the Sea, our omega-3 sourced using sustainable methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
Vitamin A - Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Effective Co-factors - Complementary vitamins and minerals that work in harmony with other nutrients to help catalyse essential reactions in the body and the skin.
We recommend to take the contents of one pod (containing five supplements) daily with a meal. For optimum results, use for minimum 3 months. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy, except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Skin Moisture Lock Capsule: Rice Bran Oil, Capsule shell (fish gelatin, glycerol, colour: beta carotene and caramel), Triticum aestivum oil (Lipowheat®) wheat extract, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), beeswax, manganese gluconate, antioxidant: rosemary leaf extract in sunflower oil.
Skin Vit A+ Capsule: Rice fibre (Oryza sativa), hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), capsule colour: calcium carbonate.
Skin Omega Capsule: Fish gelatin and glycerol, evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
NRV - Nutritient Reference Value
RE - Retinol Equivalent
FOR ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.