SKIN COLLAGEN SYNERGY
Activate your own collagen formation
What it is?
Skin Collagen Synergy is a unique science-led supplement to help support your own internal collagen formation*, delivering renewed resilience.
This 28-day supply of protective pods contain a daily dose of four clever, collagen-supporting capsules. A convenient collagen capsule system for busy modern lifestyles to support fresh and younger-looking skin.
The skin researchers at Advanced Nutrition Programme have created this unique concept of ingredient synergy with 32 vegan-friendly nutrients to help support healthy collagen production*, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give a firmer and lifted look to the skin.
Housed with a protective sleeve and providing 32 targeted ingredients to help support collagen production* and future-proof your skin.
Each pod contains a daily dose of:
- Skin Collagen Support x2 capsules synergises together vitamin C, zinc, MSM, grapeseed extract and melon concentrate rich in superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Skin Vit C fusion of vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry which helps lighten and brighten the skin.
- Skin Vitality modern multivitamin acts as a foundation for all skin supplements and helps with overall skin health*. Plus, 28 ingredients including vitamins C, E, B2, B3, zinc, magnesium and more.
From the age of 25, research shows that our collagen levels deplete by 1% per year. To support collagen, a combination of collagen building nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc and phytonutrients should be a priority, which are all found in Skin Collagen Synergy. Developed to help with youth-preserving and create firmer and fuller skin. Discover how your future skin starts within with Advanced Nutrition Programme.
Suitable for all skin types aged from 25 years and older, who are looking to prevent premature ageing. Anyone with ageing skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. Suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
- Supports the science of collagen formation*
- For fresh, youthful-looking skin
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens complexion
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian lifestyles
- *Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
THE SCIENCE OF THE SUPPLEMENTS
- + The pilot studies are conducted by the Advanced Nutrition Programme to ensure the highest-quality products.
- +The Advanced Nutrition Programme Doctors, Nutritionists and Skin Health Experts research what goes into every single supplement – there’s no preservatives
- + Every capsule is triple tested for maximum potency and efficacy
EARTH + IMPACTThey care about the planet just as much as they care about your skin. These are just some of the ways they’re working towards a better future:
- They have full traceability of all of our ingredients
- Their packaging is 100% recyclable
- All of the fish oils are sustainably sourced
- Their warehouses uses 100% renewable energy
Acerola Berry - This small, bushy shrub with bright red fruits is one of the richest natural sources of ascorbic acid and contains a plethora of phytonutrients like carotenoids phenolics, anthocyanins, and
Copper - Contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
MSM - Abbreviation for methlysulfonylmethane which is a source of sulphur. Skin Collagen Support uses a vegan source which is not derived from seafood.
Vitamin C - Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
Vitamin D - Contributes to normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to normal blood calcium levels. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Zinc - Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, normal nails and normal skin.
Contributes to normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to normal blood calcium levels. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
We recommend the contents of one pop-out pod (4 capsules) daily. For best absorption please take with a main meal. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
SKIN VITALITY INGREDIENTS: calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, hydroxypropyl methylcelluose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid, ferrous gluconate, zinc gluconate, nicotinamide, potassium iodide, selenomethionine, d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) dried fruit powder, broccoli (Brassica oleracea) powder, spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea) powder, acai berry (Euterpe oleracea) powder, calcium-d-pantothenate, beta carotene (from Blakeslea trispora), d-biotin, sodium molybdate, folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), manganese gluconate, vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin K2 prep. (as Menaquinone 7), thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, copper gluconate, chromium picolinate, sodium borate, methylcobalamin.
SKIN VIT C INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C as ascorbic acid and Acerola Berry (Malpighia glabra [fruit] extract), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), rice fibre (Oryza sativa), zinc citrate.
SKIN COLLAGEN SUPPORT INGREDIENTS: MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), pullulan (capsule shell), rice fibre (Oryza sativa), grapeseed extract (Vitis vinifera), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc citrate, melon (Cucumis melo) concentrate.
We Also Recommend